BEING IN BAND MEANS EVERYTHING TO OUR KIDS
WHY SUPPORT US?
1. We are the largest, most visible student group in the community.
2. Local sponsorships display your community support.
3. Your sponsorship of the SFHS Band keeps 160+ kids active and involved in a worthwhile activity.
4. Your sponsorship will help support all the activities that the band is involved in throughout the marching
season and school year.
5. The SFHS Band Boosters is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization registered with the IRS and
Georgia Secretary of State.
6. Direct Advertisement Value.
The following are some of the actual budgeted yearly expenses of our band program. This is what your sponsorship dollars go toward!
1. Instruction - $81,025 The most fundamental thing we do is teach our children. Help us bring in outside instructors to provide our students with the best educational experience possible.
2. Equipment - $48,880 Band equipment is extremely expensive to purchase and maintain. Help us by purchasing an instrument!
3. Transportation - $15,895 School buses, semi trucks and drivers aren't free. In fact, this is one of our biggest expenses! Help us get to where we are going!
4. Uniforms - $39,005 The band is one of the largest and most visible groups in the school. Help us replace, repair and clean our uniforms.
5. Meals - $11,150 We feed the entire band approximately 25 times per year. That isn't cheap. Help us by providing meals!
6. Administrative - $5,750 This is a big expense that is commonly looked past. Help us afford insurance, banking, marketing, copies, scholarships, etc.
7. Design - $10,450 While most of our design is done for free, items such as music, flags, costumes, etc. are still a significant expense.
8. Registrations - $10,160 It does cost a significant amount of money just to participate in events.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
ON AVERAGE THE SFHS BAND BOOSTERS PAY $1,235 PER STUDENT
Contact Kim Jette (404) 784-4310-OR- fill out the form below! Thank you so much for your consideration!